0.9.38 includes a new first-install wizard with a bandwidth tester. We've added support for the latest GeoIP database format. There's a new Firefox profile installer and a new, native Mac OSX installer on our website. Work continues on supporting the new "LS2" netdb format.
This release also contains plenty of bug fixes, including several issues with susimail attachments, and a fix for IPv6-only routers.
As usual, we recommend that you update to this release. The best way to maintain security and help the network is to run the latest release.
- New setup wizard with bandwidth testing
- New beta OSX installer
- New Firefox profile installer
- Preliminary floodfill support for LS2
- Sybil tool background analysis
- Add support for Maxmind GeoLite2 GeoIP format
- Switch JSON lib to json-simple, add Debian dependency
- Fix NPE in GeoIP
- Fix RouterInfo publishing for IPv6-only routers
- I2CP error propagation fixes
- Fix rare NetDb deadlock
- Fix several bugs with susimail attachments
- AppArmor fixes
- Refactoring to support LS2
- Preliminary LS2 support in I2CP
- ShellCommand and UrlLauncher refactoring for security
- Split /peers page into tabs
- New background for light theme
- Translation updates
- Update GeoIP data (new installs and PPA only)
e43e73ff8c062fd87d07fecece170618b6df94ef79a21e7d5f17fc84a8f415ed i2pinstall_0.9.38-0_windows.exe 9e73dbdfb8cefce7dbe876842144b49b39f555590cdd2955e772298294d33b37 i2pinstall_0.9.38.jar 65fe327fdd11272a764c9e1c6ae1f38b151cea9003216b861c7ff2b281ca2970 i2psource_0.9.38.tar.bz2 665713d9ff909c230bee4c6f0e7be34b838509c4dabdc962951f68a80c2253a0 i2pupdate_0.9.38.zip fa745e49f4bccd90e366d81e5f4672ea753b02e09f92d2cdd0f92cda403182f2 i2pupdate.su3